- I deliver Rehab Principles and Facilitation workshops for Occupational Therapists & Physio’s. Objectives & programme here.
- I deliver PNF workshops (max 18 participants). Planned dates or contact me to host. Course objectives here & testimonials from previous workshops.
- Facilitate small groups in specific treatment techniques (e.g. Primitive Reflex Inhibition, Normal Movement……).
- Guidance for Carers helping others.
Peer Reviews (testimonials)
I provide Peer Reviews for HCPC physiotherapists working in paediatric and adult neurology. As a clinician and CPD Champion (CSP) I am passionate about learning and developing myself and others by utilising my extensive teaching, and supervision experience (my resume). I believe if therapists enjoy their role they will provide quality treatments.
Why do you need peer reviews / supervision?
- Are you a sole practitioner?
- Do you need evidence of ongoing CPD standards for HCPC registration?
- Seeking confirmation of your clinical knowledge, treatments, quality/ effectiveness of your interventions and Reflective Practice skills?
- Desire to develop structured assessments and explore a variety of treatment approaches.
- Clarification to you and your clients that you are serious about providing quality care.
- Want to identify learning opportunities relating to ongoing CPD? e.g. peer reviews, reflective practice, case study……
The format of the sessions?
- Prior to meeting I will mutually agree with you what your objectives are for the session.
Use of Clinical Reasoning relating to various assessment skills and & treatment approaches.
Constructive/concise verbal and written feedback including clinical documentation via e portfolio
In-depth patient assessments and analyses to evolve hypotheses, aims, and goals
Joint “hands on” physiotherapy treatment exploring new/developing techniques when relevant
Support for individuals emotional burdens
Please contact me for specific requests, fees and other information