||Website provided by PamThePhysio.com
1. Acceptance of conditions and amendments
- These terms and conditions apply to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.PamThePhysio.com , the use of any information on this Website and to any correspondence by e-mail between Pam Bagot and you. You should read these Conditions carefully before using this Website. Using this Website in any manner indicates that you accept these Conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these Conditions, you must not use this Website.
- PamThePhysio.com may revise these Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current Conditions. If you do not agree to the Conditions at any time you should cease further use of this Website.
- PamThePhysio.com may withdraw the provision of this Website or modify it at any time without liability to you or any third party.
2. Service access
- While PamThePhysio.com endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, it shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the webmaster.
3. Cookies Policy
Please click here for the cookies policy
4. Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all these third party websites and do not control or are responsible for these websites or their content or availability. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You may create links to this website only on prior permission of PamThePhysio.com Click here.
- The content contained within this site is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute either professional advice or an offer. While we take all reasonable care to ensure that the content is accurate, no warranty of representation is given that it is free from errors or omissions. Users of this site should always seek professional health advice from Pam Bagot (Chartered Physiotherapist) or other suitable qualified health professionals.
- We or any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
7. Eligibility to practice
- PamThePhysio.com, will only have physiotherapists employed who have current HCPC registration. The current status of Pam Bagot’s registration can be checked here
8. Fees (request current fees )
- Fees must be settled immediately following treatment session. Assessment and follow fees are available on request. (Case Management clients are invoiced monthly)
- A 60% cancellation charge/fee will be made if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- Report writing can be requested. This service is chargeable.
- Mileage charges – the first 10 miles (from HG1 2DW) are free and variable thereafter. Travel costs are in addition to consultation fees and available on request.
- Insurance Claims: The client needs to settle with the physiotherapist and subsequently reclaim the cost from the insurance company themselves. A receipt will be provided by PamThePhysio.com for this purpose.
- Fees for Supervision and Peer Reviews are also available on request.
Pam Bagot, 26 Coppice Close, Harrogate, HG1 2DW
Full details of all fees are available on request click here