- Re-educate walking movement e.g. toe walkers
- Remove or reduce the need for insoles: particularly in children
- Address anything that interferes with the “normal” pattern of movement
- Improve strength and balance reactions
- Carry out specific and strengthening and /or stretching needed.
I treated one boy whom at beginning of the session was a toe walker but finished it walking normally. He was then able to maintain this after the treatment and discarded his redundant carbon fibre insoles (see testimonial).
Please feel free to contact Pam for further information and advice.